The Wright Law Firm For You

Protecting The Rights Of Arkansas Fathers

There is a common misconception that if a man’s name is on the birth certificate as the father, he is automatically ordered to pay child support and has full parental rights. This is not true and, unfortunately, it leads to many difficult situations after a child is born. If you have questions about fathers’ rights, it is important to speak with a knowledgeable attorney.

Personal Guidance Every Step Of The Way

I am Trey Wright, an attorney with experience pursuing fathers’ rights, and I am committed to reaching agreements that are in the best interests of parents and children. Personal service is the hallmark of my practice; I am a strong advocate who will guide you through the legal process every step of the way.

Fathers have a special place in children’s lives, and they are more than just weekend dads. We will work hard to ensure that you are granted as much access to your child as possible.

To learn more about your parental rights and how you can enforce them, call me today at 501-376-0400 or toll-free at 888-594-6145.

Paternity: Establishing Fathers’ Rights

Through a paternity action, the court will recognize the rights of a father and put in place orders for custody and visitation as well as child support. Without the recognition of the court, fathers’ rights do not exist. For custodial parents, if paternity is not established, child support will not be ordered or enforced by the courts.

The bottom line is that you will not be able to exercise any rights over a child born out of wedlock unless paternity is established. Without paternity, mothers can easily be left without the support their child needs and a fathers’ ability to see their child can be left to the whims of a noncooperative ex.

Protect your parental rights. To schedule a consultation to discuss your paternity case, contact me, Trey Wright, today. Call 501-376-0400.