Divorce Order/Decree Modification

I divorceorderdecree

Helping You Modify a Divorce Decree or Divorce Order in Arkansas

Divorce decrees and orders dealing with issues involving minor children are not set in stone. Things change over time, including the needs of children as well as the financial situations of their parents as well as the living conditions and environment in which they are living. If you need help exploring your options for modifying a family law order, it is in your best interest to discuss your situation with a lawyer.

The Wright Law Firm, located in Little Rock, handles divorce modification throughout the state of Arkansas. I have built my practice on providing people with the personal service they deserve and the aggressive representation they need. I am a strong advocate, doing everything in my power to secure the best possible outcome for my clients in family law cases.

To discuss your divorce modification needs, call me, Trey Wright, at 501-376-0400 or toll free 888-594-6145 today.

Could Your Divorce Decree be Modified?

In order to modify anything after a divorce, there has to be clear evidence of a material change in circumstances. For instance, in modifying child support, a material change is a change of 10 percent or $100 per month.

By far, the most common orders that are modified deal with child custody, child support and visitation. Generally, if there has been a period of several years since your child support has been addressed, you are most likely due for a modification as incomes tend to rise over time.

Personal Service You Can Count On

I look forward to helping you reach a solution that meets your needs. Contact me today to schedule a consultation.

Tell Us About Your Case

Mail Icon  Tell Us About Your Case

The Wright Law Firm
111 Center Street, Suite 1200
Little Rock, AR 72201

Toll Free: 888-594-6145
Phone: 501-376-0400
Fax: 501-376-0415
Little Rock Law Office Map

Review Us