The Wright Law Firm For You

Representing Service Members (Air Force, Army, Navy And Marines) And Their Spouses

Military life can be very unpredictable and can make it difficult to maintain normal relationships. Especially when a service member’s unit is activated for an overseas assignment, the time apart, stress and anxiety can be more than the relationship can bear. For married couples, the strain of military life is often the catalyst for divorce.

The rules and regulations surrounding a military divorce can be quite complex. Be sure that you seek the advice of an experienced Little Rock military divorce attorney. I am attorney Trey Wright, and I represent service members stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base and Camp Robinson as well as those who have been deployed overseas. I also have extensive experience representing the spouses of service members in these matters.

Addressing The Unique Issues That Service Members Face

Military divorce involves all the same issues as civilian divorce does, including child support, spousal support, child custody and property division. In a military divorce, however, there are unique elements that come into play that require the skill of a qualified lawyer.

I have a complete understanding of the federal laws that impact a military divorce, including the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), formerly known as the Soldiers and Sailors Civil Relief Act (SSCRA) and the Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act (USFSPA). I understand the laws surrounding the division of military pensions and the types of pay that are eligible to be considered for child support calculations, including Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS) and Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) pay.

Seeking The Best Results For My Clients, Every Time

No matter which side of the case you are on, you can rely on me to pursue every possible option in an effort to secure the best outcome available.

To learn more about your rights and legal options in a military divorce, contact The Wright Law Firm today. Call 501-376-0400.